FAQs and BE Fit Policies
WHAT POLICY CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE DUE TO COVID-19 TO REDUCE RISK?
While there is no risk free environment, we have implemented the following policy changes —in addition to enhanced cleaning protocol:
- No one (client/staff) may enter if they are ill or have recently been exposed to Covid-19. In an effort to keep all of our coaches and clients safe, anyone showing visible signs of illness (i.e. runny nose, persistent sneezing and/or cough, etc.) will be asked not to take class that day.
- Walking into the Studio means you self-certify that you are fever free.
- Advance reservations are required and drop-ins will not be permitted.
- A valid credit card must be on file to purchase merchandise. To reduce touch-points, we will not be able to process credit card/cash in Studio and your purchase will be processed with an email receipt to the account on-file.
- When entering the Studio, please wait until the prior class has exited to minimize crowding in the common areas.
- Please check-in verbally with the Instructor or front desk. We have removed the iPad sign-in.
- Upon arriving at the Studio you will be required to wash and/or sanitize your hands. We will ensure we have plenty of hand sanitizer and/or disinfecting wipes available.
- While the machines will be cleaned after every class, we will provide wipes for you to wipe down your machine prior to class starting.
- In an effort to keep all of our coaches and clients safe, any client showing visible signs of illness (i.e. runny nose, persistent sneezing and/or cough, etc.) will be asked not to take class that day and their class credit will go back on their account.
- Clients are asked not to use cubbies and to instead store personal items at your machine.
I HAVE NEVER USED A PILATES MACHINE AND/OR DONE A GROUP CLASS. AM I GOING TO BE ABLE TO KEEP UP?
Yes. BE Fit is a place for everyone from beginners to athletes. Instructors are trained to provide options to suite different fitness abilities. Please inform your instructor if you are new or have concerns. Our instructors are there to help you each step of the way as you learn and adapt our workout to YOU.
DO I NEED TO TAKE A PRIVATE SESSION FIRST?
It is up to you. We do not require private sessions before joining our group classes. Our instructors are trained to provide options to all fitness levels within our classes. However, if you so prefer we do offer Private and Semi-Private instruction. Contact us by e-mail and we will set you up with one of our instructors for a private session.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING (AND NOT BRING) TO CLASS?
- a water bottle with you to class. We offer water filling stations for you to refill as you need, but we do not sell plastic water bottles. For safety reasons, no glass bottles;
- small towel as you will most likely sweat;
- NO cell phones during classes; and
- grip socks (required). We sell grip socks at the studio for your convenience.
DO I NEED TO ARRIVE EARLY FOR MY FIRST CLASS?
Yes! Please arrive at least 10-minutes prior to the scheduled class start time for your orientation. If you arrive late for your first class (10 minutes prior to the class starting), we reserve the right to reschedule you for another time/date. This is for your safety because we want you to be properly prepared with an overview of the machine and our process.
INSTRUCTOR/CLASS SCHEDULE CHANGES
Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice.
GRIP SOCK POLICY
Socks with grips are required and are available for purchase at the front desk.
LATE ARRIVAL POLICY
Please arrive prior to class time. If you are more than 10-minutes late to class you will be denied entry and your spot may be made available to another client.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY CLASS?
If you need to cancel a class, log in to your account, go to My Account, click My Schedule and click Cancel next to the class time. Due to limited number of spaces available in each session, we have an 8-hour class Cancellation Policy. Cancellations must be done through the website.
WHAT IF I DO NOT SHOW UP FOR A CLASS THAT I SIGNED UP FOR OR CANCEL WITHIN 8-HOURS OF THE CLASS TIME (THE CANCELLATION POLICY)?
If you fail to show for your scheduled class or cancel a class (even if to reschedule for an alternate time) within 8-hours of your class start time and are using a Class Package or single class, you will be charged a $25 No Show Fee for not showing up to your scheduled class or if you cancel a class within 2 hours of your class start time. Classes not cancelled 8 hours before your scheduled class will be charged a Late Cancel fee of $15. No Shows and Late Cancels on a class package will result in the loss of that session, but no additional fee will be charged.
WHAT IF I NEED TO SWITCH MY CLASS TIME?
Classes cannot be switched less than 8 hours in advance of the start of class.
WHAT IS THE WAITLIST AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
If a class you would like to take is full, you may put yourself on the Waitlist. In order to do so, you must have purchased a Session or Series Package. If you do not get a spot in the class, the Session will be returned to your account (for Packages). If a spot opens, you will be added to the class and receive an email or text confirmation depending on your notification preference. This means that you could be added to a morning class in the middle of the night. To check your Waitlist status, log in to your Account, select My Account and click My Schedule.
All classes have a 8-hour cancellation policy, so if you are added to a class from the Waitlist at the last minute, be aware the 8-hour cancellation still applies (see What If I Do Not Show Up for a Class that I Signed Up For above). If you no longer want a spot in the class, you need to remove yourself from the Waitlist at least 8 hours in advance of the class.
DO YOU OFFER REFUNDS?
We do not offer refunds.
DO YOU OFFER MONTHLY MEMBERSHIPS?
Yes. Several Monthly Memberships options are offered. Monthly Memberships auto-renew every month. Monthly Packages are automatically charged to a client’s credit card each month. To cancel an auto-renewing package, you must notify us by email at least five (5) days prior to the expiration date. Please make sure that you understand all rules pertaining to the package before purchasing. See our Pricing page for pricing details and Monthly Membership options.